VoIP Phone Systems
Your phone system is the cornerstone of your network. Being able to communicate with your colleagues and clients in today’s world of instant communication is a necessity. To do so at an affordable rate is even more necessary. With Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies, companies can eliminate long distance phone call expenses and other bills by integrating your phone system directly into your network, thus eliminating the need for conventional and expensive commercial telecommunications.
Inline Networks specializes in helping companies replace traditional phone systems with affordable features and benefits of the same VOIP technologies being used by large businesses, call centers, carriers, and governments worldwide.
VoIP services are becoming the new standard for business communications. Here are a few reasons why:
- Higher Quality – VoIP has come a long way since its inception and is now regarded as one of the best quality phone services available.
- Flexibility and Mobility – With a good Internet connection, you can receive and make calls anywhere: talk via your laptop, access voicemails, send faxes to your email, and more.
- Affordability – Operating costs are significantly lower than traditional phone bills, making the services extremely cost-effective for businesses of all sizes.
- Increased functionality – VoIP easily integrates with other existing IT business systems and increases staff productivity.
With years of experience in providing VoIP solutions, Inline Networks can help you make the switch. To find out more information or to get a quote, contact us today!
Dependable email systems have become a major pillar for communication today. Companies need to implement solutions that grant their workforces access to email anywhere with an Internet connection. Our specialties include assessing existing email systems to deploying new hardware, upgrading old servers, migrating mail to hosted solutions, and even managing cloud solutions. The Inline team has the wide-range of expertise to find the email solution that best matches your organization’s needs.
Inline’s exchange and email services include:
Exchange Server support (through 2013)
- Exchange / email projects
- Office 365 partner
- Office 365 projects, including migration services to or from Office 365
- Migration projects from other mail platforms, hosting providers, etc.
- Cloud-based email antivirus and spam protection
- Cloud-based content filtering
- Cloud-based secure (HIPAA Compliant) messaging services
Is your business in need of more dependable, available email? Contact one of our experts today to schedule a complimentary assessment!
Network Security and Design
Your network is the foundation of your computing environment, and corporate networks are facing more threats than ever before – from disgruntled staff members and visitors, to unauthorized wireless accessibility and other external and internal security breaches. The increasing use of cell phones, tablets, and other mobile devices are new concerns that businesses must protect against. Companies that fail to bolster their protection are vulnerable to potential network attacks, loss of data, and more.
With our complete network assessment, Inline Networks helps companies determine their potential network vulnerabilities. After determining possible threats, our experts will propose affordable solutions and guide you through implementations so that your business can get back on track.
By offering a full range of world-class network and system services that include design, implementation, security, and management, Inline experts can help companies obtain perfect-fit network solutions to fulfill their specific needs – all at an affordable cost. Encompassing baseline assessments, systems reviews, architectural designs, and beyond, our team has the training and expertise to build networks from the ground up – or simply tweak yours to ensure optimum operability.
Our strategic network services include:
- Wireless LAN security
- Data protection and backups
- Spam filtering
- Internet or email policy
- Storage and Content Management
Disaster Planning and Recovery (Business Continuity)
With increases in inclement weather, cyber-attacks, and unexpected downtime, it has never been more important for businesses to safeguard one of their most valuable assets: their data. With Inline’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans, companies can not only gain the protection they need from data loss, but they can also prevent expensive downtimes from crippling their businesses. Customized solutions allow Inline experts to fit any organization need and budget.
Our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans include:
- A comprehensive assessment
- Detailed designing and planning
- Implementation services
Learn why a Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plan has become vital for your business. Contact an Inline expert today!
As the age of Big Data continues to pressure legacy data centers and tighter IT budgets, companies must harness the power of more efficient virtualization technologies to survive the storage crush. With consolidation and virtualization technologies, companies can get more out of their existing servers and limit the number of physical resources needed to operate their infrastructures. More efficient storage also leads to slower data center expansion and growth.
Inline helps companies harness the power of proven virtualization solutions to:
- Increase IT productivity
- Accelerate responses to new opportunities
- Protect corporate assets and information
- Save on operational expenses
- Increase the value of your business
Inline experts are certified in the following virtualization technologies:
- VMware vSphere
- VMware vSphere Storage Appliance
Discover how your data center can gain optimum efficiency with virtualization technologies. Contact an Inline expert today!
HIPAA/HITECH Security Compliance Assessment
With stricter compliance standards, many healthcare organizations are feeling defenseless and uncertain about how they will stay up to date with the latest HIPAA and HITECH regulations. Inline Network Integration keeps companies on track by delivering a thorough technical analysis that helps organizations identify potential risks, meet compliance requirements, and keep up with regulatory shifts.
The Inline Assessment
Inline Network Integration’s HITECH Assessment focuses on the technology that is applied to protected health information (PHI). We identify and analyze the potential sources of unsecured PHI and other personal information within your organization. We also help you deploy and implement policies to control and limit potential violations by ensuring your employees better understand:
- How HIPAA, HITECH, and the final Omnibus Rule impact your organization
- If your business is currently facing any malicious threats
- What steps you need to take and which IT solutions will help to best protect your organization
Our evaluations review, but are not limited to, the following:
- Employee computer and network-use policies
- Inventory and security assessment (network components, desktops, devices, phones, etc.)
- Antivirus infrastructure
- Third-party access to network and relationships
- External penetration and internal vulnerability risk
- Security permissions and protocols for all users (remote and onsite)
- Internet traffic and firewall security
- Custom consultation and detailed findings report
For more information about HIPAA/HITECH, click here
To get started on your HIPAA/HITECH Assessment, reach out to one of our experts today!